Pros: Space Saving Design. Angled table legs allows plenty of leg room for your guests. Can be tucked away in storage when not in use.
Cons: Assembly required. No locking mechanism for the legs when fully extended, so you’ll need to be careful when pushing your chairs in. The drop leaf section may give way if the legs give way.
User Reviews On Amazon:
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.
- Seats 4 to 6 for dining
- Weathered gray finish w/ white metal base
- Modern, minimalist styling
- Drop leaf sides for use as console or dining table
- Supports up to: 50 pounds (center) / 15 pounds (per leaf)
- Materials: MDF, melamine, metal tube
- Approximate weight: 84 lbs
- Overall Dining Dimensions: 63″ W x 31.5″ D x 29.5″ H (dining)
- Console Dimensions: 63″ W x 13.75″ D x 29.5″ H (console)