Yet it’ versatile enough to be sized down as a small work table for 2 or breakfast nook table for 4.
Pros: Space Saving Design. No separate leaves to store or parts to keep track of. Easy to expand and retract. Elegant and contemporary style.
Cons: Hinges show and there’s a groove when you fully expanding the table. This could potentially become an issue if you do not use a tablecloth during dining, as food and sauces can get stuck in the groove.
Click on pictures for more information and to browse at Amazon.
- Table doubles in size
- Transforms in seconds from a square table for 4 to a rectangular dining table for 6
- Sturdy steel frame for a solid table in either form
- 30″ tall (standard table height)
- Seating Capacity: 4 or 6
- Dimensions of the table when collapsed are: 31 5/8″ L x 31 5/8″ W x 30″ H.
- Top Material: Wood
- Base Material: Metal
- Table Base Type: Four leg